In GS Eye Center, we help you to step out of our clinic without glasses and with a natural & radiant smile.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Vision Recovery~~

My vision recovery period has not been easy as it takes about 1 month to recovery and during this period, I experience long-sightedness and have difficulty working on the computer for a long period as the images seem blurred and hazy and I get occasional headaches from looking at the screen for a long period. Especially at night, due to astigmatism, I get lots of glares and halos from cars and street lights. 

Well, I have been very patient and I constantly use my prescribed eye drops so apart from dryness, Dr. Kim mentioned that my recovery progress was about 70% which was higher than expectations. Before surgery, my both eyes had myopia of about -3.5 and astigmatism of about -0.75 on my left eye and about -0.5 on my right.  Today, 2 weeks after my surgery, my right eye has myopia of -0.25 with astigmatism of -0.5 and my left eye has hyperopia of +0.25 with astigmatism of -1.25.  The astigmatism will slowly go away and I am really excited as I could feel that my vision is recovering too~ 

Two more weeks to go before my vision stabilized and I am really looking forward to that moment~^^

No comments: